Monday, August 31, 2009

Last day o the month

Have to post once more just to say I did. :) Feeling fine today. Yesterday I felt really yucky. I was tired most of the day and I just felt 'odd'. It is very hard to describe the feeling other than a sort of buzz or something. It happened on and off through the day, and was mainly in my arms if I had to narrow it down a bit. Certainly I didn't feel anything odd in my head or neck like that. At any rate, Julie and I agreed that I need to call Dr. W's office and see if I can see him sooner than originally set. We want to see when he can set up a round of steroids for me. I don't really know what that means or entails, but this was way too odd to overlook.

On another note, we are getting ready to have the floors redone in the house. I'm looking forward to wood everywhere.

No comments: