Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday

Today is weird. Surreal in fact. I am wavering between throwing up and crying and being angry. I'm all over the place. One of Chandler's friends from school is having brain surgery today. They found a tumor the size of a pool ball in his head. We are praying as many others are, but again we feel so helpless. It is not in our control and I can only imagine, and that not very well, what it must be like to have your little boy being cut on to save his life. They don't know if it is benign or malignant yet, but just to have him in that situation... It makes me take stock in the relationships I have. I love my family and hope they know that. It also so shadows anything I may be dealing with. My issue seems petty to me considering the life-struggle he is going through. Anyway, just had to get that out.

No comments: