Thursday, September 3, 2009

Last night's shot

Well last night was shot #4. The first of my full doses. I got my next month's order in earlier that day so I'm set for the next month. At about 5 I took 800g Ibuprofen, then took the shot at 6. For the first time it hurt. My leg muscle tensed up a LOT for some reason and that was awful. I didn't take it out and try to restick myself, but it took me a long time to concentrate on not tensing the muscle again while I injected the meds. Very interesting and it is sore this morning. I took Ibuprofen at regular intervals: 7, 9, 11, 1, 3, and 5. The fever was as bad as always which was annoying since I go from freezing to roasting and that lways wakes me all the way up. The pager also went off three times so all in all I didn't get much sleep. I feel fine though, no real other after effects. My joints are a little sensitive but nothing like they have been in the past.

I called Dr. W last night and my MRI results were uninteresting (that is a good thing). They are materially the same as they were 15 months ago. I asked about the solumedrol treatment and his nurse will call me back about it.

1 comment:

Erin Stack said...

I'd do a thumbs up "like" symbol if I could- good news about the MRI :-)