Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mowed the lawn tonight

I do that from time to time :) My leg is filled with lead now. It is quite amazing how exercise just fatigues it so badly. Hrad to get it up and over the edge of the tub to take a shower, let alone not fall down while in it. I was thinking tonight after I got out about how I used to get dressed standing up. Sure, lean a little against the bed to get the socks on but all in all, standing. I miss that. I have a nice ottoman in the bedroom I sit on to put my pants, socks, shoes, etc. on. I can stand still and put my shirt on sure, but there are a number of things I now do sitting. Just an observation.

I still have not felt any ill effects form the Avonex injection. That is great. Next one is Tuesday night. My left ankle is hurting again in the smae place as a few months ago. I have no idea why. I would like to at least remember the injury. Go figure.

No comments: