Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Its been a week now

...or nearly so. I haven't posted as changes are slight and I wanted there to be enough to report. My taste is basically back, nothing in particular has stuck around that way. The heartburn comes and goes through the day. I think I'm going to have to keep Tums or Rolaids on my desk. My symptoms are in some ways better, although slight in my opinion. I can put on my pants now without sitting down which is a small thing but certainly noticeable. I think I walk a bit smoother, but no one else has commented on that. My brain fog may be better but I am sensitive to losing words and it still happens so trying to figure out if it is less often is not something I can really do. I've been taking Vitamin D3 (about 10-15000 IU/day) trying to see what it does for me. From another anecdotal source it is a good thing but may be like the mB12 and take three weeks for me to notice it.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

You are an amzing man with a super family! I believe that because of your drive for complete wholeness you WILL reach it! Strong people are hard to find but in you is that strength that is needed to conquer this thing! I am honoured to be able to work with you and one day I pray we'll look back at these tough times and smile knowing God has great plans for you!