Monday, June 29, 2009

Back a week

We've been home a week now and things are starting to get normal again. Work has been busy as I would expect, but not too bad. Russell has been really taking the load and I appreciate it. My MS was pretty good all-in-all over the Disney trip but I don't think there was a moment (other than the beach) where I was not using my walking stick. It was a requirement for such an undertaking. I've noticed that without it my leg has been much more fatigued, even in the short time I've been home and with the less strenuous exertion that brings. I'm looking forward to my upcoming appointments and MRIs to see what has changed.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Babe - are you referring to your walking stick? It's not clear. Love you!

Dave Heritage said...

Thanks. I fixed it. :)