Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2-June-09

I wish I had more time to post. I fell guilty not posting more often. My energy has been coming back more and more. I'm starting to feel like myself again. I was telling someone just the other day that I feel more like I did a few years ago, in that my leg was an issue but the fatigue isn't there beating on me every day.

I installed a new garbage disposal (our old one was leaking) and 2nd sink plumbing over the weekend. It was nice to have the energy to do it. My morning awake'ness has been consistent but for the last two nights. Have been up late so I have an explanation outside of a b12 thing. I've been taking them still about 3-4mg/day spread throughout and I just cannot get over how much better I feel.

I had my blood drawn last Thursday (I think) and will meet with Dr. M this week to go over the results. I need to schedule my MRIs this summer to see if there has been any visible progression. I'm trying to get into a new neuro also for a combo 2nd opinion (just good practice I think) and bedside manner check :)

Work is ramping up as we bring on new clients and trying to get stuff done before vacation. It will be nice to get away with the family. I can hardly wait.

Chandler's 8th birthday is tomorrow. It is amazing to see the kids grow up. It happens so fast (I didn't really understand it until I had my own). They are both a joy to be around, and it seems to get better as they age.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just dropping a note to say howdy and that reading your Journal is quite enlightening. Thank you for sharing yourself.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you feeling better.
Wish there was a way to help you!
Love to you, Julie and the children.
Sky/Jean

Erin said...

Likes this :o)