Thursday, July 30, 2009

Went to the doc yesterday

Went to see Dr. M yesterday to talk about the solumedrol. He is so much easier to get in front of than the neuro. That said, he is not thinking that is where I want to head just yet and we are talking about Thiamine, Vitamin D, Calcium, and Niacin. Very interesting research he does for me. At any rate, we are going to explore these much like I've done with methyl B12. If they don't have any effects, then we can do the other. I feel much better about this approach. I'm going to try and call Biogen today to see if they have my paperwork yet.

I have a lot of energy today (compared to yesterday) even though I mowed the lawn last night. I did get to bed earlier than normal so I know that has something to do with it, but I'm unsure just how much (it was only an hour).

Julie and I get to have lunch together today (they boys are in music camp) so I'm looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Loved our lunch date, honey!