Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sorry for the delay

Long time in between posts I know. I feel like I need to have something to say though and even though I've been told numerous times that I talk a lot, it seems when I am typing here, I lock up. Perhaps it is the intimidation that my words can be judged forever :P

I worked an absolute ton yesterday. By 4:00 I had a VPN that simply would not come back online and so I drove to OKC to get it working. I did get admin access to it again (as even that was broken) and then left the rest of the work to this morning. I went and saw Julie's grandmother for a bit (got fed and had good conversation, can you ask for more?). I got home about 11:00 last night.

Today has been pretty good so far. I didn't wear my ankle brace overnight, nor today and things are not hurting. I think I'll wear it again just at night for the next few just to be on the safe side.

Marsha gave me a new incentive to lose weight / pants size. She said if I can pull my goal off by June 15th she'll give me a free massage and so I have renewed vigor for exercise; I've been 5 days in a row and would have gone last night but for the OKC trip. I will be returning tonight to the gym.

The mB12 is still a regular habit. I will be scheduling a visit with Dr. M regarding the use and some other metabolic differences I've noticed but I won't go into them until I talk with him (nothing serious). I need a CBC and some other blood tests to make sure my body is not freaking out with it.

My next interviewee is here so I need to go now, but I'll try to post again tonight.

No comments: